Diploma in Administration
This course seeks to familiarize students with the basic concepts and structure of criminology. The course will take students through the various stages of criminal thought from a look at the trends in crime to drugs and society, violent offenses, and what role, if any, the community has in preventing crime. The course will also examine the nature of international crime particularly as it relates to Ireland and in this context will discuss the Criminal Assets Bureau and others outside the jurisdiction.
- Communication Skills and ICT
- Introduction to Management and Administration
- Public Management
- Strategic Planning and Management
- Social Statistics
- Development Administration
- Research Methods
- Public Policy and Management
- Ethics in Public Administration
- Organizational Behavior for Service Excellence
- Results-oriented Management
- Human Resource Management
- Managing Non-Governmental Organizations
- Risk Management Principles and Practice
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises, and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees: €800