Diploma in Change Management
With increased competition and technological advancements, businesses need to be able to deal with change on an ongoing basis. If businesses fail to deal with change, they risk losing their customers and becoming obsolete. This course will help the participant play an effective role within an organization that is going through a period of change and adjustment by showing how to build an effective change strategy.
This course is suitable for:
- Leaders, managers and supervisors in public and private organizations
- Leaders, managers, administrators, and coordinators involved in organizational change
On completion of this course participants should be able to:
- Develop a change strategy focusing on the people side of change
- Work with a simulation to identify key issues, create and implement a change plan
- Create buy-in and readiness for change
- Develop a personalized change leadership development plan
- Obtain coaching on your change leadership style and strategy
- Characteristics of effective change teams
- Personalized leadership assessment
- Coaching and personalized development plans
- Building a case for change
- Leveraging resistance to change
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees: €800