Diploma in Counseling
This programme seeks to enhance the skills of counseling practitioners in dealing with such social problems as substance abuse, teenage pregnancies and street children etc.
- Equip the learners with a knowledge base that afford them the skills, strategies and proficiencies necessary to bring the conflict resolution.
- Research Methods in Counseling
- Introduction to Counseling and Psychotherapy-1
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Guidance and Counseling
- Personal and Social Counseling
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees: €800