Diploma In Cyber Security
This course will teach you the fundamentals of securing both clean and corrupt systems, protecting personal data, securing simple computer networks, and safe internet usage. You will obtain an understanding of key terms and concepts in cyberlaw, intellectual property and cyber crimes, trademarks, and domain theft. The course will also incorporate approaches for incident analysis and response. You will understand the principles of web security and learn approaches for risk management and best practices in relation to cyber and digital security. You will learn how to keep yourself safe from the internet harm and to avoid compromising the safety and security of your family and/or your business.
A diploma in Cyber Security is suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience, and professional skills in the related field. This course is CPD accredited so you don’t have to worry about the quality.
- Module 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 2: Networking Methodologies
- Module 3: Reconnaissance, Foot printing& OSINT
- Module 4: Wireless Security
- Module 5: Scanning& Sniffing
- Module 6: Malware, Threat Analysis, and Phishing: Functionality & Defense
- Module 7: System Architecture Security
- Module 8: Cloud Computing & Security
- Module 9: Network and Web Application Security
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises, and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees €800