Diploma in Data Management
This course provides students with a comprehensive view of the business data life cycle. Classes may include information on data preparation and warehousing, business modeling and data mining. Through case studies and class discussions, students are encouraged to apply the theories studied in various business scenarios. Undergraduate courses in business organization and management may be a prerequisite.
At the end, the student should be able to:
- Understand how to handle data
- Know technologies used in managing data
- Gather more skills on big data
- Data Governance
- Data Architecture
- Data Modeling and Design
- Data Storage and Operations
- Data Security
- Data Integration and Interoperability
- Reference and Master Data
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Data Quality
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Rgions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees: €800