Diploma In Environmental Studies
This course is designed to help students develop practical skills and knowledge required to critically evaluate environmental problems and issues, and provide applied solutions. The major is decidedly interdisciplinary in nature, focusing on the underlying natural processes relating to the environment and understanding and employing the scientific method.
- Environmental Ecology
- Fundamentals of Soil Science
- Environmental Genetics
- Human Population and Environment
- Introduction to Mineral Resources and Conservation
- Environmental Hydrology
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Audit
- Environmental Policy and Law
- Industrial Ecology and Cleaner Production
- Urban Ecology and Pollution
- Environmental Risk and Hazard Management
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees: €800