Diploma in Public Relations
This course provides a broad-based understanding of the principles and concepts of effective mass communication. The program is designed for media professionals, aspiring communicators, and/or those responsible for planning and maintaining effective communication in the public relations industry.
- To give the student the knowledge and understanding of the theoretical issues and practice of public relations communication.
- To enable the student to apply theory and the operational aspects of contemporary public relations.
- To prepare the student to recognize and apply professional ethics of effective public relations communication.
- To develop public relations writing skills.
- Professional Writing
- Concepts of Computer Applications
- Christian Ethics
- Introduction to Mass Communication
- Public speaking and speech writing
- Media Ethics Law and Ethics
- Communication Research Methods
- Introductions to Public Relations
- Contemporary Issues in communication
- Public Relations and Public Relations Management
- Event Management and Fundraising
- Advertising and Direct Marketing
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees €800