Diploma in Transport Management
This course will provide students with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that will enable them to effectively operate as managers in various sectors of business including warehousing, procurement, transport operations, and more. The course ensures that the participants will be competent to embark on a successful career in the field of Transport and occupy key managerial and operational positions in this sector.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Develop their leadership and management skills.
- Enhance their oral and written communication skills.
- Gain knowledge in all aspects and issues of logistics including purchasing and procurement of materials, inventory flow, warehousing and more.
- Assess, monitor and maintain quality systems through the effective use of information technology, human resources and accounting processes.
- Research, critique and evaluate the implementation of cost effective solutions to assist enterprises enhance their competitive advantage.
- Road Transport Management
- Business Calculations and Statistics
- Information Communication Technology
- Financial Accounting
- Entrepreneurship – Business Plan
- Clearing and Forwarding
- Basic Motor Vehicle Care and Servicing
- Elements of Costing
- Introduction to Law
- Office Administration and Management
- Course Specialization Project
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees: €800