Diploma in Knowledge Management
The course is designed to equip the learner with enhanced skills in applying knowledge management tools and techniques.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe a range of skills, methods and techniques to enhance individual and collective performance in developing programmes and delivering sustainable and effective results;
- Give examples of how knowledge management can boost individual and collective effectiveness in their particular context, as well as from an organization’s perspective;
- Identify “quick wins” and use appropriate knowledge management techniques to foster dialogue and collaboration, identify good practice and facilitate access to pockets of knowledge within their respective context.
- Topic 1. A comprehensive approach to knowledge management (skills, methods and techniques);
- Topic 2: Networks and communities of practice;
- Topic 3: Capturing and sharing knowledge;
- Topic 4: Developing a strategy to leverage knowledge to deliver results;
- Topic 5: Leadership lessons and action planning.
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees: €800