Water Sanitation & Hygiene Training Workshop. Venue: Rotterdam, Netherlands Dates: 17th To 20th June 2024
The proposal writing and fundraising activities form the backbone of any development organization. Hence, for sustainable strategies, organizations must enhance their skills and capacity in fundraising and proposal writing by equipping their key members of staff with the emerging and modern trends in Proposal Writing and Fundraising today.
By the end of the training program, the participants should be able to;
- Identify tips for successful fundraising in Africa
- Design Log Frame
- Identify the key major steps in a proposal
- Design an online fundraising plan for his organization
- Identify at least ten key tips on why proposals are denied funding
- Initiate critical networks with key players in the development sector for purposes of fundraising
- Identify steps for approaching and maintaining effective relationships with donors.
TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- Project Planning & Design using log frames
- Concepts used in Proposal writing and Fundraising Fundraising
- Proposal writing components. (Proposal writing drills)
- Understanding why some proposals do not get funded
- Online Fund Raising
- Developing a Fund Raising Strategy for your Organization
- Mastering the fundraising environment
Upon completion, Strategia Netherlands provides a certificate of attendance for this course.
Pricing and Discounts
The total fees for this Course is 500 Euros per Person
Strategia Netherlands encourages teams to attend this course together.
We offer a 10% discount for groups of 5 or more to attend this course.
To register for this course send an email to: Workshops@strategianetherlands.nl